Supra healthcare is a group of companies that belong to the Avacare Health Group.
Here are some facts about supra healthcare South Africa.
- Established in Johannesburg in 1985
- Offices throughout the country, a staff compliment of over 70 personnel and a sales and marketing team of 20.
- Product offering and national servicing ability of over 1800 customers.
- Marketing and distribution of medical consumables into both the public and private sector.
- Supplied medical consumables on State and Provincial tenders for over 15 years.
- Private sales – distributes premium brands such as Adventa and is a preferred supplier to leading hospitals groups such as Netcare, Mediclinic, Life Healthcare and Independent Hospitals.
- We are a member of SAMED and that we are exclusive distributers of our own brand Avacare.
- We have our own manufacturing plant in Killarney gardens where we manufacture most of our quality products.
- We also have offices and warehouses throughout the country.
25 Years experience
Our 25 years of medical industry experience, offering modern health care at an affordable price and our cross-border reach makes Supra Healthcare an international leader in the procurement, distribution and manufacturing of medical and surgical consumables.
This experience allows us to foster long-term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, business partners, suppliers and employees. The strong relationship developed with our people has seen us grow in a way that has and will continue to make our company strong from the inside, out.
As we strive to become the continent leader in health care supply, we’ve made positive changes to the brand that will see us into the next era in the medical industry. The changes include an evolution of the brand name and logo. Our name, which is now supra healthcare, accurately encompasses our full range of service offerings, internal philosophies and business principles.